As a special treat for our blog followers, we are opening our Black Friday sale early! Use the code “BF2014” in any of our shops. We’ll even combine shipping and refund the difference if you buy from more than one shop!
We’re putting tons of new stuff up in all of our shops through Cyber Monday, so check back daily!
-For tutus and baby gifts: CrackingGoodCrafts
-For paper goods: LeavesOfPaper
-For jewelry: PassingFancyJewelry
-For all kinds of craft supplies: CandGSupplies
-For help setting up or refreshing the look of your Etsy shop, website or social media profiles: VirtualDesigner
-For winter wear: KnittedAndPurled
-For children’s clothes: PartyAndPeasantDress
This is a pretty quiet week for us, or at least it will appear that way from the outside! We are busy getting ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday by making all kinds of goodies:
Gift Box Packages
Handpainted Greeting Cards
Mixed Media Art Journals
Origami Paper Stars
If you came to see us in Warrington you will recognize these! We are making many more and we have one more product that we won’t be revealing until December 6th! All of these things will be going up in the Leaves of Paper Etsy shop before Thanksgiving. Also, Passing Fancy Jewelry is getting a makeover and updated since it is our second oldest store. We’ve learned a lot in the last year and it’s time that it gets some attention!
See you next week!
Hello! It is absolutely gorgeous here today! The leaves (well, the ones still on the trees!) are so beautiful. It’s going to be a relatively quiet week this week since we will be prepping for out first Christmas craft fair! Details at the bottom of the post.
What’s new this week:
- Knitted boot cuffs will be going up in Knitted and Purled for both regular and plus sized women! With any luck a couple of scarves will be going up too.
- Cuff links will be going up in Passing Fancy Jewelry later this week or early next week. We tend to skew girly, but we are trying to get more gifts for men in our shops!
- Gill has been playing with a new art meets paper goods project:
Which we then turn into:
Calendars! We will also take the art and turn them into greeting cards for the craft fairs.
- If I still have my wits about me I will be posting pictures throughout the week on twitter and instagram of updates and behind-the-scenes fun.
From 9am to 2pm we will be selling the sample dresses seen in the photos in Party and Peasant Dresses, the cardigans and sweaters in Knitted and Purled, baby gifts from Cracking Good Crafts, as well as a bunch paper goods both from Leaves of Paper as well as craft fair exclusives! If you live near Pottstown, PA we would love to see you!
Click here for directions and here for more information about the venue. Hope to see you there!
See you next week!
Hello! Here’s the counterpoint to the Sneak Peek – the Week in Review – where we recap the week that was and how things are coming along.
It’s been a busy week, but not terribly photo-worthy. Lots of behind the scenes work playing with SEO! It’s finally starting to get chilly here (a nice change from the 90+ degrees that we had been dealing with all summer), and with it the avalanche of pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavored goodies. I, on the other hand, am going apple crazy. I made apple butter last weekend and I made apple cider caramels this week.
YUM! I highly recommend making caramels yourself. It’s not hard, but you need to be patient and to remember not to stir even though you really want to!
What’s new this week:
- Our Google+ pages are up! We will be updating them and posting to them soon. Check them out:
- My desk is still covered in paper, but the paper is turning into gift boxes which will be available at the craft shows in November!
- Halloween and Christmas craft supplies have been photographed:
- Party and Peasant Dresses is officially on vacation until next January so that we can focus on preparing for our fall craft fair appearances.
- We are trying something new in Passing Fancy Jewelry – free shipping to anywhere in the US! I don’t know about you, but after going through my shopping list the last thing I want to do is add in shipping after the fact just to find that shipping costs just as much as what I’m buying. We aren’t terribly happy with the new changes to the Etsy shipping calculator, and this seems like the best option for both us and you. If this is popular, we will change over the other shops too.
Tune in tomorrow for the next Sneak Peek!