Hello everyone! It is a lovely fall day here in Pennsylvania. I’ve been tinkering with a crock pot apple butter recipe so the house smells incredible right now!
Today we are starting what we hope will become a weekly feature – the sneak peek! We will give you the first look at what we are doing this week so that you can see our process and get a sense of what goes on behind-the-scenes.
What’s new this week:
- Christmas craft supplies are going up in our C & G Supplies Etsy shop
- We have a new binding machine!
- We have become quite aware of our affinity for paper – we each have a table covered!
- Party and Peasant Dresses is going on vacation for the winter by the end of the day Monday, October 6.
- Our Virtual Designer and Knitted & Purled Etsy Shops will be opening soon, dates TBA.
- Our Google+ pages are almost up and running!
Next week’s edition will have more photos!